Re: Character levels.

> With your level 21 character were you are to defeat all of the monsters ?
>What kind of armour class, thaco, etc did you have ? Did you max out all
>your stats ?

> The highest level character here is 9th level, but still going. We are
>running 0.87.8, but we don't generally have a whole lot of time to play
>crossfire 8(. By the way, this 9th level character has an ac of -9,
>Bonecrusher, and about 20 spells, but still can't take on all the monsters.

almost all of my stats were maxed out.  I  believe that I had a thacho
of ~-10, an ac of ~-16, I was using both skullcleaver +3 and
stormbringer.(not at the same time... :-) )

A good place to go killing is castle argh (sp?), . There are also
other good ones like the watchtower, baradaur (sp?), etc.

Palace
Fred Trudwig Jr
ft0f+@andrew.cmu.edu
     or
palace+@cmu.edu

"nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile........."