Re: Grimreapers

Andreas Bringedal <andreabr@ifi.uio.no> writes:
> If we gave easy protection against grimreaper, what is then the point
> with them ?  Comments anyone ?
Not much point.  I'd argue that if we remove the easy protection
against the grimreapers then they shouldn't do as much damage and they
should not be nearly as prevelent in the mazes.  (I was without my
protection against grimreapers and lost 1.5 million exp)
> PS I _like_ grimreapers
I like the idea, but they are everywhere, and can easily take away a
huge chunk of your experience.  this makes them too powerful to be
everywhere or we should let people get protection.  I don't think it
should be really easy, but it should be available.
          -Eric
"Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out."
           -The Nine Billion Names of God
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"