(ASCEND) BRI user restricted access!!!

  Hi there!!

I m using TNT with ISDN PRIs for all kind of dialup users. What I am
trying to do is to restrict users calling into TNT from BRI (ISDN TA).
What I did, i set v.120 parameter under ANSWER defaulf to "no", but it
doesn,t solve the problem. I can see users coming into TNT with rate of
64k. What i want to enable on TNT is that only users I define under
Conn. profile should get access to call into TNT using BRI but not the
Radius (External) authenticated user. Any help??

Rgds/Salik