(ASCEND) Stable Pipeline 75 OS? etc.....

Does a stable version of the pipeline os exist?  I am running 7.x something,
and have many issues.......

1) random reboots of the pipeline box
2) sometimes just stops routing information for no reason at all
3) on a nailed 2 channel connection, one channel will get dropped and it
will not reconnect, and I get massive CRC errors on any data that needs
routed

4) Has anyone figured out how to get programs that use DirectX to work over
NAT?  10 Static entries is pretty pathetic!
     I have heard multiple ip NAT may fix it, but what are the
     requirements on the ISP side, (obviously DHCP, but anything else?)
     And if Multi-IP NAT is the answer how can you configure
     a "certain" machine to get a static from the ISP everytime
     (MAC reservation on DHCP server, does pipeline pass this
     information on the request, or does it pass its own MAC address)?

Thanks for the help......