(ASCEND) P.75 works for voice, but not data

I have a P.75 that works just fine for voice at our Portland site. When you
plug a
phone into either phone port, you can make and receive calls.

I also had tested the router extensively at
our St. Paul (MN) office before sending it off to Portland and it had
established TCP/IP connections  from one St. Paul ISDN line to another P.75
on another ISDN line without a single problem.

Now, this P.75 is in Portland with its new SPIDS and I'm trying to get it
to communicate
over TCP/IP with the exact same St. Paul P.75 router that it successfully
communicated with before when it too was in St. Paul, but it isn't working
for data. However, it is linked up to the Portland ISDN, since voice works.

Could it be that the local telco in Portland requires "data usage also" to
be specified when
ordering BRIs, and whoever ordered the line didn't specify? Switch type is
still NI-1.