(ASCEND) Followup on Piepline 85 Cause Code Question

Some of you may remember my original request for help on a ISDN Cause Code
#01. The solution to the problem was very simple, though strange.

When dialing at 56K speeds, the number I was dialing was 4052700086.  This
worked fine.  No problems at all. However, at 64K the area code had to be
removed.

What really throws me....at my office, 4052700086 works for both 56K and
64K.  Same line type and everything, same phone number. :)  Anyway, that
fixed it, and thank you all for the help.