(ASCEND) SNMP OID for Frame Relay PVCs

I don't believe there's any Ascend specific OID for this, but there
are some frame relay OIDs for MIB II.  Particularly, you can check in
the 'transmission->frameRelay->frCircuitTable->frCircuitEntry
(1.3.6.1.2.1.10.32.2.1) area.  The question is, does the Ascend agent
code return anything on this?  You will just have to try and see what
happens.

Hi all,

I need to monitor the traffic on specific DLCIs on Frame Relay
circuits on a DSL Max 20. One can watch the traffic on a DLCI-by-DLCI
basis in FR-Stat, but I need some help figuring out the relevant OID
so I can get the info via SNMP.

Is it in the standard Frame Relay MIB? How do you find OID relating
to the specific Frame Relay circuit, and the specific DLCI within
that?

Does anyone have an example MRTG target?

Thanks.
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/