(ASCEND) CSMX card problems on MAX TNTs?

Hello,
A week or two ago, we added two additional PRI's to our MAX-TNT, but we
also had to add more modems.  To do this, we removed two of the
full-height 56k cards, and replaced them with four of the half-height
CSMX.

Everything seemed to work fine.  The new PRI's were taking calls, the new
modems were taking calls, so all is well.

However, ever since the upgrade, we have been having some complaints from
our customers saying that their connections have been worse since the
upgrade.  It ranges from general slowness to disconnects, and in some
cases they can't even connect at all.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, or heard of any problems related
ot the CSMX cards?

Thanks in advance!

Dan