(ASCEND) max 1800 random disconnects

I recently upgraded a max 1800 from 28.8 to v.90 and users have been
experiencing random disconnects ever since. I went from code version
5.0A to 7.2.0 and then down to 6.1.24 to try to solve the problem.
About one out of every three sessions ends abnormally and it doesn't
appear to be an idle timeout. Disconnects occur anywhere from a
couple of minutes into the session to 15+ hours into the session.

From the logs, I interpret this to be a normal ending to a session:

 -call terminated
 -lan session down

I intrpret this to be a premature disconnect:

 -lan session down
 -call disconnected
 -call terminated

Does anyone have any ideas?