(ASCEND) Hong Kong advice (re leased lines) needed

Timezones mean that it is the end of a working week in Hong Kong just
before a holiday weekend. So, I thought I would ask the list to help
me prepare some background before Tuesday.

I have a client who is installing a number of 64k leased lines (as I
understand it) in Hong Kong. These are being presented as v.35 or x.21
- but there is a planned growth here that make standalone sync serial
connections unviable.

I would like to do the same thing in HK as I used to in the UK, and
use a channelised E1/T1 scheme for these lines into a MAX x000/TNT.

Can anyone please relate any experience with HKT and this type of
presentation of leased circuits - specificall (a) does it exist, (b)
what are the magic words (product names :) and (c) advice about HKT in
general.

I don't even know is T1 or E1 is the common trunk format.

Thanks,
--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd