(ASCEND) Bug in 7.0.4 on max2000?

Hi all,

Just thought I might share a little experience I had today.

Our upstream provider went down big time today so I thought I'd block all
calls until they cam up again, so I went to
Ethernet -> Mod-Config -> DNIS Limitation and set DNIS Limitation to 0 for
all calls.

This worked fine (I checked by trying to call in) and when our upstream
came up again I just set DNIS Limitation to No (But silly me didn't check
it this time).

Latter I got calls from people saying it was still engaged, rechecked DNIS
Limitation and it was No still, tried turning it on and setting to accept
calls but still no luck, in the end I set it to No and reset the unit which
worked.

Is this a bug or was I just unlucky?

Thanks

Ray