Re: (ASCEND) suprise suprise

My Max 4002 running 6.1b2 (one PRI, 12 modems, about 1200 ISDN and 150
analog calls per day) had been up for 16 months when I recently took it
down to install another modem card. I also upgraded to 7.0.22 and it's been
happy ever since. Analog users are happy with the improved modem code too.

Unfortunately it won't stay up as long this time because it will get moved
to a new building in May or June.