(ASCEND) Max 6000 and Maxstat

	I'm running a Max 6000 and using Maxstat to monitor dual
logins, idle times etc...

	Maxstat use snmp to communicate to the Max 6000 and three
Pm25's Maxstat reports idle time usage from the PM25's but not from
the Max.  Is anyone using Max stat? And if so - does the idle time
display for you?  If it does then what do I need to do to make this
feature work.  I assume that since it works for the PM25's that
Maxstat is working properly, and it is that the Max 6000 is just not
reporting these stats.

	- Henry Smith, Jr.
	- Senior Systems Administrator

Making a difference one customer at a time....

IHS2000 Internet Services
11 Brookfield Dr
Lebanon, Pennsylvania 17046

Phone  (717) 274-3300