Re: (ASCEND) Static routes via Radius (Max)

> Try to do a traceroute from the CISCO to the wan ip address (
> Framed-IP-Address). If ok
>   then connectivity is good, otherwise fix the connection first.
> Then try and do a traceroute to one of the Routed IP addresses and see
> where it fails. If
>   it stops at the wan ip address, then it may be a problem with the client
> machine
>   not forwarding from wan to lan and/or lan to wan.

Hi,
	Yeah problem is, by the looks of it, I am getting no ping from the
max when he dials in, also there is no route for him in the maxs routing
table.  His default gw is set to the ip of the access server, when i do a
traceroute from the CISCO to him, it just times out.  I have a suspicion
its the connection thats buggered, but don't know why, it looks ok to me.