(ASCEND) max and steel belted radius

Hi,
is there anybody who connected an ascend max to a radius server with Steel
Belted Radius (Funk) on it? If yes, is there a possibility to allow certain
users -who use modems to log in our LAN- to get access to certain servers of
our LAN? Now I configured the max and Steel Belted Radius that they have
access to the whole Network but some of them should only see some servers or
computers, that's my intention. Can I use Steel Belted Radius for that
purpose or how can I do something like this?
Thank you!
Sascha
ssuhr@pinnaclesys.com <mailto:ssuhr@pinnaclesys.com>