(ASCEND) Re: TNT IP-Pools?

>From: "William R. Charnock" <charnock@fastlane.net>
>
>I have setup 2 pools in the ip-global, pool-base-address section of the
>TNT config , but it only seems to be assigning addresses out of the first
>pool, and I have users who can't get connected as a result of running out
>of IP addressess... Anyone know what the deal is?

>From the docs:

In each RADIUS user profile requiring dynamic addressing for dial-in users,
set the Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool attribute to specify the address pool from
which RADIUS should assign each user an address. If you set
Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool=0, RADIUS chooses an address from any pool that has
one available.

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/