RE: (ASCEND) Shotgun and Max 4048

This is the entry I use in the users file authenticating Shotgun users through Access Control. I don't know if it is 100% correct but it seems to be working OK:

Username Password = "xxx"
 Service-Type = Framed,
 Framed-Protocol = MPP,
 Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP,
 Framed-IP-Address = 199.44.36.227,
 Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
 Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS = 199.44.36.2,
 Ascend-Client-Secondary-DNS = 199.44.2.10,
 Ascend-Target-Util = 80,
 Ascend-History-Weigh-Type = History-Constant,
 Ascend-Seconds-Of-History = 90,
 Ascend-Add-Seconds = 30,
 Ascend-Remove-Seconds = 30,
 Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 2,
 Ascend-Inc-Channel-Count = 2,
 Ascend-Dec-Channel-Count = 2,
 Ascend-DBA-Monitor = DBA-Transmit-Recv

As you can see I have to waste an IP address on these users outside of my address pool.

Eric
IST