Re: (ASCEND) radius accounting issue

From: Steve LaDuke <steve_laduke@tuttle.com>

>I can't seem to locate "Framed Addr Start=Yes".
>
>Is it a Radius item?
>
>I have a Max2012, running 5.0Ap33.

I found the item in 6.0b2, but not in my 5.0Ap33.

When I posted the original question, I didn't even notice that the only
start records that had the Framed-Address where the ones coming from the
5.0Ap33 box.

Honestly, I can't understand why they made that change.  It doesn't harm
anything to have the Framed-Address in the start records, and it is
certainly useful for certain appliations (such as verifying a user by IP
address for light security needs).

--
  Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
  Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services