Re: (ASCEND) Two Semi-Quick Questions..

>#1)  What is considered the most stable rev for ISDN dedicated servers on a
Max 4048/4000 series PRI?
>(Currently using 5.0ap13)

I used 5.0Ap36 on a 4004 for 2 months with only one uninvited reset. after
that all my users weere back online immediately. I have just installed Ap42
and its been up for 3 days so far.

>#2) Radius related...  I have recently run out of static profiles on one of
our Maxn that
>I haven't as yet implemented Radius on.

I've got 30 radius profiles and 30 connection profiles and i can remote into
_every_ pipeline. While the connection profiles may seem to have more
options, I haven't come accross any features that aren't in the radius
demon.

Leon