(ASCEND) Ascend and Cisco Frame Relay

I am about the add the Hash codes for the Ascend Max 4048 to allow it
to use the Serial WAN port for my Frame Relay.  This Max will need to
be set up on a Point to Point connection with a Cisco 2501 router.
Has anyone done this with success?  Is there anything I should
consider before doing this?  I currently have a Cisco 2501 on the LAN
with the MAX, but if the Serial WAN port will work, I would prefer
that (eliminates a hub and a Router).  Thanks for any information.

Butch Evans             |     SEMO's Finest
Network Operations  | Internet Service Provider
Shelton Internet,Inc   |    Visit our Website at
Malden, MO 63863   |  http://www.sheltonbbs.com
  1-800-339-4803   |         276-4803