(ASCEND) Fw: (FLAME) EMAIL ADVERTISING

Sorry to thread this as it is just as bad as the crap I just read, but..

I cannot beleive I just received this SPAM on this mailing list.
I must say I am encouraged to call right away, maybe I'll even set a modem up to dial that number once a minute for me. Maybe someone else will do it too. I'm sure maybe someday these UBE people will get the picture, but money speaks louder than words and 800 number toll charges can be a wonderful thing.

oh btw: our friend tried to spoof the owner of the mailing list, so please don't flame them at bungi..it obviously didnt originate from there.

FYI for your spam filters:

          (post.office MTA v2.0 0813 ID# 0-12697) with SMTP id AAA260;
          Wed, 21 Jan 1998 08:49:28 -0600