Re: (ASCEND) Factory default settings of MAX 4060

 Well then there are 2 ways that you can attempt to regain access
to the box,

1) see if they have left the snmp write string as write, If so
you can force the box to dump it's config to a tftpserver and
then you can see the passwords in plain text.

2) see if you have access to the MIF,
   System-->Sys-Diag-->Use MIF

   (if you do have access to the MIF then email me and I will give
you the apporiate commands to regain access)

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access
Erols Internet