(ASCEND) Working release, please

You know, I am getting sick of this crap.

I have been folloing Ascend since release 1992 and they still have not gotten
me a STABLE release.  Yesterday, a Max running 5.0Ap38 (the latest non-beta
release) stopped answering the phone.  Reboot cured it.  This happens with this
release about every 2-3 weeks.

Come on guys.  STOP PUTTING NEW FEATURES IN!  GIVE US A 5.0A release path that
WORKS, has everything that 5.0A was SUPPOSED to have 38 patch releases ago, and
will stay up for a year without touching it.

Marc Newman
President, The Black Box
Houston Texas, USA