Re: (ASCEND) Maxcall problem

And speaking of which, I poked around the system and found where the
original stuff was located.  Also, it's at
ftp://ftp.communique.net/pub/max-tools-1.0, with other files also in
/pub/maxusers.  Read the README files in those directories and you should
be able to set this stuff up.  It should also have all appropriate files
you need.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune: "We can defeat gravity.  The problem is the paperwork involved."