Re: (ASCEND) 5.1Ap9 for Pipelines

Any idea when the fix for Traceroute not working when using NAT and
Caller-ID not being passed through the POTs ports (TR2402 I think) for
the P75 will be released?

Thanks.

On Thu, 08 Jan 1998 02:34:30 -0800, Matt Holdrege <matt@ascend.com>
wrote:

:>Release 5.1Ap9 for the Pipelines has been given to support.  This release
:>contains the following corrections:
:>
:>TR      Description of Change
:>------  -----------------------------------------------
:>250101  P75 Expect Callback does not work with NAT
:>N/A     Frame Relay Mib does not work for Pipeline 50
:>
:>
:>Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com
:>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
:>To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
:>To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>

---
Please do not give, sell, or otherwise distribute our address
information to any other organization or entity.
           <Mike-Vanecek at usa.net>
              Dallas, Texas