Re: (ASCEND) Cistron RADIUS...

Hi ...

Jens Glaser wrote:
> RHS Linux User <mike4@diamond.gtii.com> wrote:
> > Is anyone using cistron Radius with their 4000's and TNT's.  Pros and Cons
> > compared to Ascend Radius?
>
> I'd really recommend that. Look at http://rhoen.regio.net/~jens.

I checked out the cistron radiusd and it really looks nice. It has some
features that I need pretty much, BUT:

it seems it can't cope with the Passwort="Ascend-CLID" parameter. I can't
find any reference to calling line identification at all. Has anyone added
CLID support to cistron radiusd yet ?

Regards ... Frank