(ASCEND) P50 reset to defaults?

    OK, (you are gonna love this one!)
So good ole Ma Bell (Bell Atlantic) decides to disconnect our ISDN line between
two P50's. P50(a) is still accessible from my side (the internet side) and
P50(b) is
accessible from the Client side. We inherited these two P50's from a smaller
company and they have worked great from day one. However, no one seems to be
able to spit out the password for either unit.

Question 1:   Is there a way to physically reset the unit to the defaults so we
can
   reconfigure it ???
Question 2:   Is the console port password protected ?
Question 3:   When at default config, can I telnet into a default set ip address
?
    ie. does the unit default to 1.2.3.4 or must I physically connect to it via
the console?

Any help would be great....  Its times like this I am wondering how I keep
myself
from going postal!
Thanks in advance - Tim

-- Tim Connolly tec@mountain.net     MountainNet, Inc.
-- (304) 594-9075 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
-- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505