RE: (ASCEND) Max to Max Link

It doesn't seem to be dialing local calls either.  Well, it shows
'outgoing call' but the line I'm calling never rings.  Is there some
setting that determines whether the modems dial out at all?  I guess it
could be an incorrect PRI type.  How can I find out what that should be
set to?  Sorry if these seem like lame questions but I'm having no luck
with this thing at all.

Bill Moniz
AracNet.