Re: (ASCEND) USR Winmodem will not connect Hepl!

add s32=34 to the init string  this disables X2 negotiations

Quoting Talbert K. Coker (tcoker@flosc.net)
On Subject: (ASCEND) USR Winmodem will not connect  Hepl!
Date: Sat, Jan 03, 1998 at 02:02:33PM -0500

--
Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)