Re: (ASCEND) ISP's Huntgroups

Hmmm,  what kind of co are you in?  do you know what software it is on?

A lot of times it depends on the boc's applications of features.  We have one analog group that has 92 members in it (US West not offering PRI or Digital Switched Services); but we use the open network architecture elements of call-forward busy and call-forward
don't answer together and all trunks get used.

Of course we have maintance nightmares at that pop!

Paul