(ASCEND) Pipeline 85 and multiple destinations

How does one configure a Pipeline to call 2 different services without
reconfiguring the Pipeline.  For example, an ISP and a corporate network
account.

It is already inconvenient that I seem to have to use the same name for any
account called by the pipeline (Name not included in the Connections profiles),
and it appears anything changed in the Configuration settings directly modifies
the 1st Connection profile.

Currently one of my accounts requires NAT, so help assuming one or more
NAT/dynamic IP accounts and an account which has static IP addresses would be
ideal, but even if all of the accounts HAD to use static IP addresses I still
can't figure out what settings to use.

Tnx
Don
dykes@pobox.com