Re: (ASCEND) Re: v.90

On Sat, 28 Feb 1998, Martin Hannigan wrote:
> >Boston
>
> Yes, usually involuntarily as well.

Bwhahaha, Hell, Let's just say East Coast. In regards to testing and
betaing, Let me just say, I've been trying to get my hands on V.90
code for the longest time. You think Ascend would have learned in the
past to open up that beta program to the people that beat their code
into submission daily.

 Ascend says it's in beta in several different places throughout the
country, But you are not going to find the majority of the problems at
the Mom and Pop shops that run 1 - 2 max's.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access
Erols Internet