Re: (ASCEND) troubleshooting tips?

 Speaking of the Debug, Are there any plans in the future to get
WANDISPLAY and priDisplay or any of the other displays to spit out
English instead of this HEX dump stuff?

 If your familiar with CISCO, I'd like to see something like
debug ppp auth or debug isdn events

 Jason Nealis
 Director Internet Operations
 Network Access
 Erols Internet

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, Joe  Shaw wrote:

> If your ISP is using ascend equipment on the other end, have them do PPPIF
> and RADIF debugging in the diagnostics screen while you place your call.
> That's the best way to start findout out what's happening.
>
> Regards,
> Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
> NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
>
> On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, gwinslow wrote:
>
> > Greetings. I'm trying to get a p75 to connect to my ISP. Everything seems to be configured OK, but when it dials it hangs up shortly thereafter. I'm not getting a whole lot of info from the console. Does anyone have any ideas or places to look to see
exactly what's happening during authentication? I'm using a config page provided by my ISP so all settings should be OK.