(ASCEND) Stay Up Late

Uptime hasn't been a problem with us for some time.  It's just that
our Maxes lose routes or exhibit severe packet loss on some sessions
almost daily.  They're not heavily loaded.  Frankly, our clients aren't
impressed with "long" uptimes if their networks are down.

But it's nice to see that, at least in the area of uptime, Ascend is
approaching the reliability of NT.

Mike Berger