Re: (ASCEND) ISDN modem compatiblilty with Ascend MAX

At 11:30 AM 2/20/98 -0500, Rex Issac wrote:
>Hi,
>
>What is the best ISDN modem(not router) to connect to an Ascend MAX?
>Specifically, I am interested in MPP and dynamic bandwidth allocation
>(bringing up the second channel on demand)
>
>Also, ease of use and compatibilty with Windows NT.

I have yet to find an internal ISDN card that supports DBA under NT.  I'm
thinking it's a limitation of RAS.  I'd go with an external T/A.(Bitsurfer,
3COM Impact, etc.)  Something that supports 230k serial ports. (i hate the
115k port limitation of most external T/A's)

---
kevin

ISDN Support Staff                         drule@flash.net
Flashnet Communications                    [Quake2 is law]