No Subject

IEA's RadiusNT is $495 according to their website. I have considered buying it on a number of occassions, because Ascend in their infinite wisdom only allows you to put Access_Control on one server. You can put RadiusNT on two servers making the system more fault tolerant. Having a reliable system is one of the main concerns of most ISP's. This should be a no brainer for Ascend to figure out.

Eric

Once upon a time Administrateur shaped the electrons to say...
>Is there a version of RadiusNT out there that I can use for
>     *free*! that works with NT 4.0 and Max 4048.

I believe IEA's RadiusNT is free - it is the commercial Emerald server they charge for.
Lucent's is free - with the caveat that you need to own at least one Lucent PortMaster product to use it.  But if you do you can use it with anything.
* MZ
--
<URL:mailto:megazone@megazone.org> Gweep, author, webmaster, human being, me "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-791-9803 <URL:mailto:megazone@gweep.net> <URL:http://www.megazone.org/> Hail Discordia!
To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq