(ASCEND) Pipe50 - PM3 Interop BACP? 6.0?

Got an ISP that's put my pipe50 on a portmaster 3, dynamic bandwidth changes are not happening, I understand this is due to ascend using either BACP or the proprietary MP+.  Neither of which, are supported by Livingston.

Is there a solution for this obnoxious problem, other than my current, (setting up a macro to reprogram my pipe50 in the morning to use 2B's and after everyone has gone home, dropping to 1B.  (Works, but not exactly a _good_ solution.)

I've heard rumors that 6.0 has some other option to allow bandwidth on demand, without BACP or MP+.  Is this true?

Thanks kindly,

Jeffrey Macko
Net Admin
L X R Biotechnology Inc.