Re: (ASCEND) Routing on Multiple Maxes

Kevin,

Thanks for the reply.

I have radius authentication for both MAX(s). With Route-IP-Yes.
Also a static route entry on each MAX(s).

After monitor the MAX(S) for a while I decided to remove the static
entry on the MAX(S) and leave radius do the routing bit.  I turn off
RIP and allow proxy mode= active on the MAX(S) and it works.

> Date:
       Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:21:11 -0800