(ASCEND) Ascen P75 + NAT Problems

Hi,

I have configured an Ascend P75 for NAT and successfully logged
on to an ISP's network.

Everything works fine except whenever I try to access a web page
with a form and I try to submit something if the query string is
long it just sits there and returns back after a long time
with an error saying that the "document has no data".

An example would be:
1) Go to www.dejanews.com : Search for Ascend
2) On the results page, if I hit Find again, the connection just sits there
and
    after a long time I get "Document has no data".

I have noticed this problem for HTTP file uploads and HTTPS form
submissions.  I have tried patches 5.1Ap6, 5.1Ap8 and 5.1Ap9 nothing seems
to make a difference.

I tried a whole bunch of different settings nothing works.
Finally I went into diagnostic mode and found something interesting
looking at the NatToggle data.

This is what I get when I go to a regular web page or a web page with a
small
query string.
natParseIP: not a PORT command: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: data from host: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: not a PORT command: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: not a PORT command: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: not a PORT command: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: data from host: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: not a PORT command: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: not a PORT command: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: data from host: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: not a PORT command: calling _getSequenceRecord

This is what I see when I go to a page with a large query string or try to
do an HTTP file upload.
natParseIP: not a PORT command: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: data from host: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: not a PORT command: calling _getSequenceRecord
natParseIP: not a PORT command: calling _getSequenceRecord
_naptMapPortReverse ICMP_OTHERS
icmp_type:3
NAT: drop dst 206.25.166.165

Thanks,