Re: (ASCEND) Connection Woes...

For US robotics 33.6 this init string work great. Got it from US robotics.
Running ap38 on max 4004.

at&f1&k3s33=32s15=128s27=64

before it would get connected and eventually just lock up on site then have to
disconnect and reconnect it didn't on it own

after it seems to function as it should with no retrain issues.

David
Ellijay Telephone Company