(ASCEND) 4048 Reboots again!!!!

Here we go again.  4048/6.1.7
This stupid overpriced box has rebooted 12 times today all by itself. I can
tell when it does this just by listening to the fans. The fans seem to go a
little faster for a second and then bam, reboot. Any ideas on this? I've
had nothing but problems for the last 2 months with this box and it's not
even 6 months old. I'm currently looking for alternative routes of access
for my customers (the one's that I still have). Has anyone ever used a
rascom? Rascom claims that they are nearly twice as fast as cisco and
ascend with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime (<--I will beleive that when I see
it).