[Fwd: (ASCEND) Dial in analog - pipeline 75]

Just for future reference I'm forwarding this:

-- Tim Connolly tec@mountain.net     MountainNet, Inc.
-- (304) 594-9075 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
-- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505

My signatures are getting longer and longer..
If you really want to see it...
http://mountain.net/~tec

-- BEGIN included message

Thanks, it was indeed the phone company. They fixed me
up right away - once i "knew" what i was talking
about :-)

Appreciate it.

Graham

> Yep, and if the phone company has you setup right it usually works.
> I'd call the telco and see if your equip. is rejecting the call or if the telco
> is doing it for you.
>
> Graham Knight wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> >         I just got things worked out so that i can use both data channels
> > on my pipeline 75 to connect to work.
> >
> >         Problem is, i was expecting it to drop a data channel and
> > answer incoming analog phone calls. I have one of the
> > analog lines connected to my fax machine. But with both channels
> > connected when i tried calling in on the analog line
> > i got a busy signal!! Somebody *please* tell me
> > that i'm doing something wrong!! I need the analog line to pick
> > up - isn;t this just what Bandwidth on Demand is supposed
> > to do??
> >
> > TIA,
> >  Graham
> > ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
> > To unsubscribe: send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
> > To get FAQ'd:   <http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>
>

> -- Tim Connolly tec@mountain.net     MountainNet, Inc.
> -- (304) 594-9075 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
> -- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505
>
> My signatures are getting longer and longer..
> If you really want to see it...
> http://mountain.net/~tec

-- END included message