(ASCEND) Backup Q

The Hardware:
    2 Max TNTs
    Software code - 2.0.3

The Software
    NavisAccess 4.1 (NT)
    Ascend Access Control - last version for BSDi

TNT1
    4 k56 48 modem cards
    8 T1 port card
    10 UT1 port card
    Served by Nortel DMS10 (no ISDN)
    Connected to DS3 via 100M ethernet port to GRF

TNT2 - remote POP
    4 k56 48 modem cards
    8 T1 port card
    10 UT1 port card
    HDLC card
    Served by Nortel DMS100 (ISDN offered)
    Connected to TNT1 via T1 utc card.

The 2nd unit is forever giving the Backup Q full, discarding user xxxxx
error. When we called TAC, the suggestion was that the Radius accounting was
inconsistent. We do not use Radius Accounting, only Radius Authentication.
That is to say:

tgwilt>rea ext
EXTERNAL-AUTH read
tgwilt>lis
auth-type = RADIUS
acct-type = none

We have compared the following in both units:

Call-Logging
Traps
SNMP

The files are identical. The frustrating part is that the only unit
exhibiting this tendancy is the remote TNT.

Any suggestions?