RE: (ASCEND) Link M - Pipe 50

I get that sometimes, when configuring P75s.
Recycling power to the pipeline always fixes it for me.

Remember to unplug transformer from the outlet, not from the cable
from the back of the pipeline... Otherwise you may end up with a very
expensive paper weight.

If the P50 has POTS ports test'em out, to see if you get dial tone on each port.

Nelson Llabona