Re: (ASCEND) MAX 4048 syslog error cause codes...

At 08:10 PM 4/2/98 -0500, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:

>	I had a user report that he was disconnected several times in the
>course of a phone call with me. Upon lookin through the logfile created by
>syslogd I found the call terminated lines but in looking through the
>documentation that came with the boxes I can't seem to locate a legend
>that tells me what those error codes mean. If someone could provide me
>with a list of them or a location I can find such a list I would be
>greatly appreciative.

Scanning the Ascend Web site for "disconnect code", as I believe that is how
they are presented:

http://www.ascend.com/ -> service & support -> technotes & tips ->
                          disconnect/progress codes

...this may help.

I tried the "find" function and didn't uncover this, so I'll ask the WEB
team to look into this.

Kevin