(ASCEND) backto 5.0ApXX from 6.0.0

Hello,

I'd like o know if someone has already done a downgrade from a 6.0.0 code
to a 5.0ApXX ? I'm experiencing problems I can't afford with this new code
and need to go back, but it seems that no procedure is indicated in
the doc and I'd like to have feedback from someone having successfully
done that...

Regards,
Paul

Paul Rolland, rol@oleane.net
OLEANE SA/Service Technique/Directeur Technique Adjoint
OLEANE SA/Technical Service/Deputy Technical Manager

--

Support technique et operationnel Oleane :  support@oleane.net
Test du mail                             :  ping@oleane.net

Please no MIME, I don't read it - Pas de MIME, je ne le lis pas
Please no HTML, I'm not a navigator - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur

"If you're not scared, you don't understand" - Mike O'Dell, VP UUNet Tech. Inc.