Re: (ASCEND) Call Logging? What is it?

Hi,
Call Logging is basically contains all the same information your radius
accounting does.  Call Logging was created for NavisAccess.  You would put
in the address of the machine running NavisAccess and the box would forward
data about calls, call drops, etc to the NavisAccess management station.

Donna