(ASCEND) Setting Max up for seperate IPS

Hi,
	We have a Max 6000.  What i want to achieve is the following :

We have normal Internet access, so users can dial in and gain access to
the Net, we are in the middle of setting up a kids network, that only has
access to a certain machine on our LAN.  Now i want to be able to let the
people dial into the Max, and only have access to that machine, and no
access to the Internet at all.  I have been told this can be done with the
Max's, by using the 10.0.0.x scheme.

Assuming its like the above, would i need to set the users up in Radius to
give them the statics, using 10.0.0.x and then tell the max to assign the
2nd pool, so they only have access to that particular machine, which is
sort of like a big proxy.

Hope you understand what i mean ;)