Re: (ASCEND) TNT 7.0.4 has strange Connect-Progress

Hello,

Progress states what was going on when the connection failed or succeeded...

203 is : Authentication layer open...
49, as a Disconnect, is PPP - Closing LCP - MP can't add more channels.

Regards,
Paul

Dans son message (In his/her message), Vincent Gillet ecrivait (wrote) :
> It looks like TAOS 7.0.4 gives "Ascend-Connect-Progress = 203" when
> a user try to add MP channel but it is refused by Radius request :
>
> Sun Apr 18 09:22:55 1999
>         User-Name = "frodg021"
>         Ascend-Disconnect-Cause = 49
>         Ascend-Connect-Progress = 203
>         Framed-Protocol = MP
>         Framed-Address = 0.0.0.0

Paul Rolland, rol@oleane.net
France Telecom Oleane/Direction Technique/Directeur
France Telecom Oleane/Technical Direction/Director

--

Please no MIME, I don't read it - Pas de MIME, je ne le lis pas
Please no HTML, I'm not a navigator - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur

If a train station is where a train stops, what is a workstation then ?