(ASCEND) Another Perl Script for you all :)

Hiya,

I've done another perl script which will generate a graph
of the currently logged in sessions showing the modem speeds
in use.

It uses a modified version of my maxwho2.pl script, which some of
you I know are using (the modification is minor.. it just returns the
data, no blank lines, and no column headers).

The stats script requires the GD libs and GD.pm module for Perl5.
There is also a php3 script (index) which will collect everything
into a nice web page for you.

The sources for the modified maxwho and modemstats.pl scripts
can be found on my max-snmp page (http://www2.discpro.org/solea/maxsnmp.html)
and the resuting output can be seen at
http://www2.discpro.org/modemstats.phtml
 (source for the php3 script is modemstats.phps , instead of phtml).

Enjoy!

Leland
lelandv@innotts.net

Leland E. Vandervort